Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You've come a long way Baby!

I began my love affair with beauty products at a very young age, and have watched the evolution of many products. I’ve seen products boom onto the market and then die out. And I’ve seen some products that claimed to do miraculous things, with little or no results. I’ve seen products revamped and improved. But I think the product that has made the most improvement over the years has been foundation. I remember the days of the pancake makeup, it was a cream cake foundation that was full coverage and just not for everyone. These days, this foundation is usually used my film studio’s for camera work. It was heavy, but what other options were there? Then came the liquid foundation, but it was too oily, too thick or did not wear well. There were not many choices, you took them or you left them! And since most of us weren’t born with perfect skin, we took them!


Today’s foundations however have been developed with the newest technology, the best ingredients available and give the most amazing results! You actually get the look and feel of real skin and the wearability to take you through the day. The look of real skin has never looked so good! A few of my favorites are Chanel Lift Lumiere Foundation and Cle De Peau Refining Fluid Foundation. I use both, depending on what I look I am trying to achieve, and both are equally impressive. Long gone are my days of looking like I am wearing a layer of foundation, welcome are the days of a flawless complexion. With so many price points and so many options, everyone can find one that give them the results they are looking for!






No comments:

Post a Comment