Monday, February 7, 2011

CND Cuticle Eraser



One of my New Year resolutions was much like millions of others; save money! One way I decided to do that was by limiting my salon visits for manicures and pedicure. I can do my own in between visits to the salon, however my cuticles are atrocious which is one of my main concerns when getting my manicures. No matter how much lotion or cuticle oil I use, they are constantly dry and always need a good weekly trimming. My nail technician suggested I try CND Cuticle Eraser months ago, and I just never got around to getting some. I finally picked up a tube and have been using it daily and let me tell you, I am impressed! I have a straggler here and there but overall, my cuticles look like they belong to someone else! It has been two weeks of once daily use and I have already bypassed this week’s manicure. I did a quick nail trim, clipped a few loose cuticles, changed my polish and it looks like I have had a professional manicure. My goal is to get a manicure only once a month, so I’m crossing my fingers for that. But overall, I give this a big thumb up; great price and results are always the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment