Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Say YES to Cucumbers






I am always on the lookout for a quality product that delivers without costing an arm and a leg. With the economy as it is, it never hurts to save a few dollars where ever you can. I picked these up on a recent drug store haul and have been using them daily for about two weeks now. I have my favorite facial clothes but figured with the $5.99 price tag, I really couldn’t lose. Plus, if they didn’t deliver they would work just fine as a hand cloth. And they are organic and made with all natural ingredients so they caught my eye and certainly worth a try.




Having used a cleansing and makeup remover cloth from a favorite brand, I was not reallylooking to change. The ones I’ve been using work and I am willing to pay the cost since they were so effective. However, I am pleasantly surprised with the Say Yes to Cucumbers clothes; part of the Say Yes to Carrots line of organic products. They are extremely mild, pleasantly scented and made of organic ingredients. They removed a substantial amount of makeup, dirt and grime yet they are extremely gentle to even sensitive skin such as mine. I found them to be very effective at removing eye makeup; this is where most others fail. But Say Yes to Cucumbers cleansing clothes did an exceptional job. Thus leaving my cleanser to really get down and clean rather than removing grime. I don’t know that I would use these as the only method of cleansing at the end of the day, but I certainly use them as a morning cleanser and even as a mid day refresher.

I pay much more for the ones I’ve been using, so I love that these are so affordable and fits into any budget. I am reluctant to give those up but am considering adding the Say Yes to Cucumber wipes to my “keep” list of products. If they continue to perform without any skin issues, they will be a keeper! I found mine at Walgreens but Target and Wal-Mart carries them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment