Sunday, May 29, 2011

Purity Cleansing Bar




I was quite intrigued when I heard that philosophy was coming out with a purity bar! I love the original purity and wanted to love the foam, but for me the foam was great as a morning cleanser. But it just didn’t do as good of a job as the original purity at complete cleansing. The wipes I love for a quick cleansing when I’m not wearing a lot of makeup or don’t have major cleaning to do. The wipes are also great for taking while I’m out exercising so I’ve kept using those.

I picked up my purity bar from Nordstrom this past weekend and I’ve been using it daily for four days now. It’s a HUGE bar, 7oz to be exact. That’s quite a big bar of soap compared to most. It has a bigger price tag than most bars of soap as well, but then again it’s not most bars of soap. philosophy says it’s the same as the original purity and can be used on face or body, the only difference is that it is in soap form. I haven’t used it on my body but have been using it on my face as I would the original purity. And so far so good! It foams up but not the massive foaming of the foaming purity; it does cleanse as well as the original and has the same scent. It doesn’t seem to be dissolving too quickly but I have had it in a soap dish that drains.

What I’m going to like the most I think, is that it will be easily portable especially when I’m traveling. One less thing to pack! Soon I will be able to bypass checking my back and just have a carry on that will actually have all of my needs in it. For the $20 price point this needs to have everything I want in a bar soap, it doesn’t hurt that its purity. But it still needs to live up to the purity reputation. So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment