Thursday, April 9, 2009

AmorePacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration System

Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Spray

A pure botanical moisturizing mist that provides an instant and lasting boost of hydration and refreshment for any skin type. This best selling rejuvenating solution is great for adding radiance on the go, at home or on a plane; anywhere and anytime you need an immediate pick-me-up. Free of sulfates, synthetic dyes, petro chemicals or phthalates Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Spray works perfectly as a pre-makeup hydration spray or post make up setting spray. Use it anytime or anywhere, anytime you need a burst of hydration and radiance. I have one in my purse, on my desk, in the car, and if they had a pocket sized one, I‘d have one in the pocket of my jeans too!

No comments:

Post a Comment