Saturday, April 4, 2009




Lipstick Queen
With all the buzz going around the industry about Lipstick Queen’s collection of unique lip products, I had to pay a visit to the counter and see for myself what the fuss was all about. Her concepts and creations are unique and inspiring. With her understanding that every woman seeks instant glamour when wearing lipstick, she’s developed a line of lip products that are not only unique but undeniably glamorous. Her Oxymoron Lip Gloss is a favorite for me, subtle yet smooth and slightly matte, like a lip stain. It certainly is an oxymoron! Yet the Medieval lipstick caught my eye the moment I hit the counter. Its intense red shade is stunning. But, don’t’ be scared off by the intensity of the red shade, its shiny and sheer. Almost like a red flush after being out for an afternoon walk in the snow. From natural to glamorous, matte to shimmer and sheen, there is a lipstick for everyone. Well, for me it’s been two, three…oh who cares! Lipstick is a girl’s best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment