Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Angels Heavenly Shimmer Powder



While looking for something to add that touch of “something special” to my holiday look, I ran across this “heavenly” shimmer powder spray! I had actually seen and fallen in love with a similar spray from another line but could not bring myself to pay the big dollar price tag for a spray I’d most likely use just for the holidays! This leaves a luminous mist of golden shimmer on hair and body and is ever so slightly scented with Dream Angel Heavenly. The shimmer is slight, no big chunks of glitter so all you get is a lightly scented mist of luminosity! If you like this one, Victoria’s Secret carries it in most of the scents in their fragrance line. So for the price tag of $25 you get them in all of your favorite scents!

No comments:

Post a Comment