Monday, November 2, 2009

DIOR Skinflash Primer


Dior’s Skinflash is inspired by backstage makeup techniques, SKINFLASH PRIMER is no exception. The new anti-fatigue remedy prepares your complexion for beauty and light with one stroke of the brush. Apply before foundation and skin is smoothed and signs of fatigue and a dull complexion are swept away. The Photo-smart Pigments™ boast photochromic properties and attracts light and diffuse it over your face for a flawless surface and prolong foundation wear. Use it over makeup throughout the day to add instant vitality and refresh a tired complexion. You will notice a fresher and more radiant skin tone with just one brushstroke. The attached brush makes application easy and ready anytime you need a touch of radiance. I've been using this daily under my foundation and have certainly noticed prolonged foundation wear. It is smoother and stays fresh longer than had I not used it. I have also been using it under my eye area for a quick pick-me-up around mid day and wow, instant nap! Except I didn't take nap! Another plus, as you apply it you will feel an instant coolness, which is always nice. Currently available only to Sephora Beauty insiders for $40 and worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment