Wednesday, December 23, 2009

DiorShow Extase Mascara Review



Being a lover of the original DiorShow mascara, I was intrigued by this and had to try it. Having tried the Blackout and Iconic and sadly was not too impressed with either, I had high hopes for this one. And I must say, I’m very pleased! It is exceptional in its lengthening ability and superb in thickening. The “tiered” brush reaches each and every lash to give plumpness and thickness for lashes that are up to 50% thicker and longer. What I found exceptional about this particular DiorShow was that it did not weigh down your lashes; they stayed curled all day, without flaking or smudging. And….this DiorShow has lash conditioning benefits, as it helps to repair damaged lashes as you are wearing it! Right now, it’s only available at Sephora.com for Beauty Insiders only, but it will be worth the wait! I give this one an A!

No comments:

Post a Comment