Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream



With the dry winter months upon us, it’s the time of dry, itchy skin. It does not matter how much lotion and cream I put on, I can’t seem to make the moisture last all day! But no more! I heard the raves on this cream and had to try it. I am not sorry! Its non greasy and super light whipped texture make this perfect to use as your daily cream. Better yet, layered with your favorite lotion or cream, it maximizes the performance. The soothing ingredients of colloidal oatmeal, shea butter, eucalyptus oil and ceramides makes this a must have for anyone with dry, itchy or scaly skin, or if you have irritant eczema, allergic eczema or keratosis pilaris, Ultra Repair Cream will keep your skin soothed and protected. It’s deeply hydrating and exceptional penetration quality provides instant relief for all skin conditions. Even those with the most sensitive skin can enjoy the healing and protection of this fabulous cream. Use it on your face or all over your body for complete body care. My routine has been to apply this right out of my bath, apply my favorite cream, and my skin stays moisturized all day. No more ashiness and dryness! I give this cream an A+ for performance and a B for price. At $28 for a 6oz jar, it can be pricey but not bad for something that actually works!

No comments:

Post a Comment