Monday, January 25, 2010

Chanel Les Regards De Chanel


I am thrilled to have my hands on this palette! It is a stunning palette with everything you need for a complete eye look from sculpting brows, lining eyes and shading and contouring eye shadows. You get two brow shades, one eye liner and a trio of satin shadow, plus mini liner brush and brow and shadow brushes. I love that everything is housed in one compact that can be carried in my makeup bag or it can fit easily into my travel bag! Everything in this palette is completely usable and flattering to all skin tones, from fair to dark. Chanel did a superb job putting this one together, there is nothing in that wont’ be able to use. So that makes it an exceptional item for me. Available at Chanel.com for $70.


No comments:

Post a Comment