Monday, October 11, 2010

Guerlain Holiday Goodies



While I was out running errands I decided to stop in and pick up a pair of Spanx from my local Dillards. But as I was passing the Guerlain counter, something pretty, shiny and gold caught my eye. It was the Guerlain Holiday Quad, Or Imperial Powder and Meteorite! The whole collection wasn’t there, just these three items. I didn’t get the Or Imperial Powder because the SA couldn’t’ find the box for it! Otherwise I would have picked that up too (they only had the one). And as bad as it is for my wallet, I am loving this collection. Let me warn you, this collection is stunning!

The shadows are deep and dark, great for fall and the smoky eye. There is a gorgeous gold, deep blackened purple, a dark iridescent purple and a black with a touch of gold. It’s the silky texture you would expect from Guerlain, and just plain gorgeous.



The Meteorites Perles are not as golden as I thought, but stunning still. It does have some golden pearls in it, as well as white, light purple (not the lavender ones) and pink. This gives a good amount of radiance and just a slight shimmer. Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment