Saturday, February 27, 2010

CHANEL ROUGE COCO LIPSTICK


Rouge Coco promises to be one of Chanel’s biggest launches this year. According to Peter Philips’, Global Creative Director of Chanel Makeup, “Rouge Coco fascinates me, because I’ve never seen a texture this comfortable and easy to apply. It’s the ready-to-wear lipstick. Just one sweep over the lips colours them and covers them in a melt-away balm … I like the idea that women from the gloss generation, who are afraid of lipstick, can return to this essentially feminine beauty step with Rouge Coco.” –Peter Philips

For the Chanel aficionado’s who have been waiting for this, the wait is over. Due to be on counter February 25th, these beauties already have a following. Said to be a cross of the Hydrabase and Rouge Allure, it allows for adjustability of coverage for color intensity, and is still hydrating yet is creamy like the Rouge Allures. I’m excited about this lipstick, since I’m more of a gloss girl I like the idea of its texture yet it still has pigment for color payoff! I’ll be waiting at the counter on February 25th and will update with my thoughts once I’ve tried it!

The Roses

• Organdi Rose (09)

• Mademoiselle (05)

• Camelia (10)

• Legende (11)

• Ruban Rose (15)

• Muse (14)

• Orchidee (17)

• Rouge Orage (23)

• Cambon (31)

The Browns

• Sycomore (32)

• Venise (26)

• Bois des Iles (33)

The Beiges

• Perle (02)
• Beige Feline(01)

• Cashemere (04)

• Egerie (06)

• La Pausa (08)

The Reds

• Gabrielle (19)

• Vendome (25)

• Rivoli (21)

• Ballet Russe (29)

No comments:

Post a Comment