Thursday, February 25, 2010

KenzoKi Part 2-Sensual Twilight Cream


The ‘Sensual’ fragrance from Kenzoki is based on the scent of steamed rice, soft and sensual; the soft scent of skin. I first encountered the skincare and bodycare of the KenzoKi line when Nordstrom used to carry it. It then went onto Sephora for awhile and I was thrilled that we were starting to distribute this fabulous line in the US. It is based on Japanese skin care technology and we all know and see how advanced they are; ever see a Japanese woman with bad skin? Unfortunately, it’s one of those lines that the mass markets here didn’t catch onto. But its fabulousness is not diminished because of it. It’s now only sold on Kenzousa.com, one site I visit often for replenishment of my KenzoKi products. It’s an extension of the Kenzo line and we all know and love Amour, so just imagine this scented line to be of that family, just a touch lighter and softer.



In continuing the collection, I am switching to the KenzoKi facial care line. It too is part of the ‘Sensual’ fragrance line but ever so slightly scented as to not irritate those sensitive to fragrance in their skincare. To complete your cleansing and night time routine, add Twilight Cream. It’s a night cream that replenishes and plumps skin and prepares it for renewal while you are sleeping. You wake up with completely radiant skin that is ready to take on the tasks of the day. This is ever so slightly scented with the ‘Sensual’ scent but will not irritate sensitive skin. I am super sensitive to scents in my skincare but having used this whole line, I’ve not had any reactions to the scent. What I do get is a softly scented experience from head to toe to send me off to sweet slumber! It’s a soufflé like texture that instantly absorbs so you don’t have slick layer or film; just smooth, plump, silky skin. This comes in a 1.7oz jar for $60 at Kenzokiusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment