Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter


I have always been a lover of coconut scents; but not all coconut scents have met with my approval. I guess it has come down to my preferring a more smoky coconut, you could say. I don’t like them sweet and I don’t particularly like them smelling like suntan lotion. And I don’t like them to overpower me or those around me! Not everyone likes coconut, plus I prefer my scents to be my little secret!


Nothing will transport you to that warm tropical island faster than this deliciousness in a tube! It is a divine coconut scent with a touch of warmness and toastiness. Not sweet and icky, but a coconut a grownup can enjoy. I love that the body butter absorbs quickly and leaves no residue. It is uber moisturizing so it’s the perfect cream for the cold winter months. Pacifica has a range of scents from fruity to floral; the formulation is 100% vegan with no animal testing, free of parabens and does not contain anything harmful to people or the environment. The price point is very affordable considering that some can run upwards of $50! You can enjoy 8oz for$18, how great is that! For a complete scent experience, team it with their shower gel and perfume in the same scent and be scented from head to toe in Indian Coconut Nectar! I get mine at either Sephora or Whole Foods Market, but have also seen it at Sprouts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment