Monday, March 14, 2011

Peter Thomas Roth Clini-Matte All Day Oil Control Spf 20




For those with normal, combination or oily skin, this will be your guardian angel! My biggest peeve with sunscreen is how it makes your skin shiny or oily within a short time. You shouldn’t have to choose between being sun-safe or looking matte, and with this you don’t. Finally, a sunscreen designed for the face that gives clinical strength sun protection while keeping you shine free. I used this as the last step in my skincare routine, and I was matte for a good four hours, with just a tad of shine after that. I was not completely shine free after the initial four hours, but it was a 100% improvement from my other PTR sunscreen. My foundation went on smoothly and effortlessly, and even seemed to last longer. I can assume that this is because I didn’t have an oil slick on my face!

It comes in a 1.7oz tube with a pump on top, which is great for getting just the amount you need. And it keeps the germs and air out to avoid contamination. You need very little of this, so don’t over apply. It’s a good thing you don’t need much, because my only complaint is the $48 price tag. Yes, it’s a bit on the pricey side but I am loving it right now and it works, so I guess I can’t complain too much if it really works. But I can plead with them to maybe consider lower the shock factor when you reach the register!

No comments:

Post a Comment