Wednesday, August 12, 2009


Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Effet Extension Mascara



I’ve been looking at this mascara for sometime, wondering how I would master the little ball-like brush at the end of the wand. It claims to reach every single lash and build long, lush lashes.
I was lucky enough to be at the Sephora in the Ventian Vegas when the Givenchy design team was there promoting the line. I was able to get a professional demonstration of the mascara by one of the designers and let me tell you, it was easy to use and my lashes nearly made flight! Considering that I have little bitty lashes, to have actual length is fabulous! How could I pass up long lashes with lasting curl? I couldn’t! I’ve been using it for a few days now, and I’m just as thrilled with its lengthening and curling effect. Definitely worth the time getting used to the brush, I’m in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment