Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Makeup Forevr HD Invisible Cover Concealer


The newest addition to the HD collection offers an oil-free, medium-coverage concealer that covers flaws and imperfections, while remaining invisible to high-definition televisions and the naked eye. The soft-focus effect brightens the eye area while reducing the appearance of fine lines, leaving a natural, radiant look. A soft and creamy texture blends impeccably for long wear yet is never dry or cakey. The flexible tip is supposed to be good for blending and reaching those hard-to-reach spots, but I didnt' find it to be very efficient. But I wasn't looking at the tip when I bought this, just the product. And its FAB! Not bad in price either, for $28 you get the same as what most other lines charge upwards of $40-$60. While I don’t’ mind paying the big bucks for an item that is just plain miraculous, I love it even more when I get that same miraculous product for less! Finish this off with the HD setting powder and you have a long wearing polished to perfection face!

No comments:

Post a Comment