Monday, August 10, 2009

Wake up to glorious hair!


Kerastase SÉRUM NUIT



Infused with amino acids, silk proteins and vitamin e, this night time treatment is a pure luxury for your hair. It renews hair adding shine and softness while you sleep. Instantly absorbing into your hair, it begins its work. Upon waking your hair is soft and supple, protected from daytime aggressors. There is a formulation for thinner hair and one for thicker hair. I used the one for thicker hair, and it absorbed well and left no greasy film. When I woke up in the morning, my hair was soft with tons of movement. I actually had to do minimal styling. I just touched up with my curling iron in a few spots and I was done! Massage a walnut size amount into ends of hair, wake up and style your hair as usual and be prepared for the glorious mane we were all meant to have! I’ve used several nighttime hair conditioners, some making a huge dent in my wallet. This one is considerably affordable for what it gives you and how well it works. $65 for a 5oz tube is okay with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment