Sunday, August 22, 2010

Edward Bess Endless Love Deep Shine Lip Gloss



The newest addition to the Edward Bess Deep Shine gloss collection is Endless Love, a soft baby pink. It’s the perfect angelic pink to add a touch of color to bare lips; or layer over your favorite lipstick shade for shine and depth.

Even though this is described as a cool toned pink, I am in no means cool toned and it compliments my tone very well. As with all of his glosses, this has a hint of fig scent. The scent dissipates quickly so if you are sensitive to cosmetics with fragrance as I am, this is not one you will need to worry about. The texture is divine, the super creamy formulation gives just the right amount of slip for comfort yet, it wears extremely well.

I have yet to be disappointed with any of the Edward Bess lip collection. Each shade is carefully considered and thoughtfully planned for use by anyone, regardless of your skin tone. My only complaint is that I can’t get it here in my hometown; but never mind that. It gives me a reason to visit Bergdorf Goodman, or better yet call and speak to the Edward Bess team for an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment