Friday, August 13, 2010

Paul and Joe Beauty Habit Haul


I couldn’t help but take advantage of the promotion Beauty Habit was having, so I decided to get a few items from Paul and Joe. Since their fall collection has just launched I wanted to grab up what I could; the collection is so darn cute I couldn’t resist!



I got the lipstick in Clair de Lune, with its cute cat shaped bullet, however I’m not sure I can use it and ruin the design. So I bought two, one to use and one to keep! Silliness, I know. But I love its nude shade that enhances my lip color to that “my lips but better” shade. Not to mention how creamy it is, yet wears tremendously well for a lip stick so creamy. Also included in my haul was the newly redone Lip Gloss G in 02, which is a nude with a slight shimmer and is perfect alone or over any lipstick for a bit of depth; the polish in 03 Lampshade which is a slightly shimmery light peachy-pink shade that is perfect for work or play; and lastly my favorite brush, the retractable powder/blush brush. This is perfect for carrying in my purse; I don’t know what I’d do without it.


Paul and Joe is very hard to get your hands on, and if you want to see it in person you have to go to NYC and visit Bergdorf Goodman, or if you are in California you can stop by Beauty Habit. Needless to say these high end brands rarely have any kind of discount, so when a site like Beautyhabit.com has one, jump on it and take advantage of the savings. Overall, having purchased my items sight unseen, I love every item.

No comments:

Post a Comment