Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bath and Body Works Cashmere and Silk Hand Cream


Now that fall is nearly here, I take out the hand creams! I always carry one but during the cooler months, I have one everywhere. Not only is it cold, but I live in a dry climate on top of it. I have used them all, from the ones the normal person can afford to the ones that could possibly cost me my first born in my next life! Some great and some not so great.

One of my favorites is Bath and Body Works Shea Cashmere and Silk Hand Cream. Not only does it work superbly well but I love the price tag of $6. I love that it softens and nourishes my hands for instantly replenished skin. It absorbs quickly so I have no greasy residue, which is nice considering how nourishing it is. With all of the skin conditioning ingredients you would think it would be thick and greasy, nope not this one! I also love its soft and comforting scent of vanilla and almond. It’s just enough comfort o give you a bit of calm in the middle of a busy and hectic day. And even better, it’s not tested on animals; it is tested on willing humans!!

If you haven’t tried this, it certainly worth a trip to Bath and Body Works. If you don’t like it, they will take it back, but I don’t think that will be a problem! Over all, I love that

it lives up to it claims and I love that it’s an affordable luxury!

No comments:

Post a Comment