Thursday, November 18, 2010

philosophy snowsuit body spritz




This has been released for several seasons and it has been a customer favorite. And for good reason, I must say! I will leave it up to personal interpretation on what you think maybe snow ought to smell like. This was not what I expected, but I was still pleasantly surprised!

Fresh scented lemon chiffon is what I picked up for this spritz. And that is certainly not what I expected from something that is named ‘snowsuit’. However, I must say that I like its freshness and instant ‘pick me up’. It’s supposed to be a lightweight moisturizer and scent all in one, and although it does have an ever so slight moisturizing feeling when it’s first applied, I don’t think it’s enough to classify as a moisturizer. It might be the aloe ingredient that gives it the soft feeling when you first apply it, and that is better than alcohol but not enough to use as a stand alone skin moisturizer. I personally only use this only as a scented spritzer rather than a moisturizer. Its light and does not last long, but good for a quick treat. I’ve been using as my night time scent and I love that it doesn’t over power me right before getting into bed. This is limited for the holidays so get it while you can, it will be gone until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment