Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday non-beauty haul


I headed out just like millions of Americans the day after Thanksgiving to enjoy some of Black Friday’s deals. Of course I picked up some beauty goodies which I will post on later. But this post is for a few of the non-beauty items I was able to get good deals on. Usually these brands don’t have promos or sales so I enjoyed them while I could!

One of my favorite luxury brands for laundry care is The Laundress. I love it not only for its luxuriousness but for the healthy benefits it lends to our clothing and environment (it is non toxic, biodegradable and allergen free). I usually order this online but pay some hefty shipping charges since it’s a heavy item. The Laundress is always generous with offering either a percent off or free shipping but the offer is never as good as the one I got on Black Friday. My local 7 for all Mankind boutique was offering a 40% discount, and they carry The Laundress! I was thrilled to find out that it extended to all of the products in their store, so I was able to stock up. I picked up a few of the Denim Wash and the Fabric Fresh so I am good to go for awhile.

 The Laundress Denim Wash and Fabric Fresh

Michael Stars

 
My other splurge was at Michael Stars. I love their t-shirts and was able to enjoy 30% off during their Black Friday event. I picked up two of the Vintage tees with the fraying around the neckline. I love these for layering during the colder months, but they wear well all alone too. Just throw on a scarf and you are set in your t-shirt and jeans without looking too blah! Also in my Michael Stars haul were the black fingerless gloves I’ve had my eye on. They are super soft and a nice classic peace the can be worn from year to year.

Considering the lack of sleep and the ugghh feeling from too much food the night before, I think my Black Friday shopping frenzy went very well. I got some great deals, saved a ton of money and got most of my Holiday shopping done. Now I can truly enjoy the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment