Friday, March 13, 2009

BOOTS NO 7 QUICK THINKING WIPES



BOOTS NO 7 QUICK THINKING WIPES
You can be good to your skin even when you’re short of time with these gentle, fragrance-free wipes. Cleanse and remove impurities as well and moisturize skin all at the same time. These handy, convenient wipes contain vitamin pro B5 extracts of witch hazel and fennel to help cleanse pores and moisturize. They will leave your skin feeling smooth, clean and fresh!
I originally ran into these wipes while at the airport in Tokyo. I had just spent hours in the duty-free, nearly missing my flight. I couldn’t pull myself away from the many cosmetic bargains I’d been blessed to be able to get my hands on! Many of which I couldn’t get here in the US! So after hours of looking and playing, I made my huge duty free purchase but had to have something to quickly cleanse my face once I made it to my plane. The sales associate handed me these and said they would be great. Since my skin is uber sensitive I told her I would pass. But she insisted. I used them and was pleasantly surprised at how gentle they were. They did clean off all of the layers I’d acquired. I felt clean yet lightly moisturized! Of course I now had a dilemma; I’d only purchased one pack! After about a year of having a wonderful friend in the UK send me my stash, Target has started carry the Boots collection. At $4.99 for a pack of 30, you cannot beat it. Not only do they work, they are affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment