Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Spf 15



Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Spf 15

I had to write a review on this fabulous primer! I have tried and failed so many foundation primers that I had almost given up on finding one that actually lived up to its claims. This line is fast becoming one of my favorites and a must have in my cosmetic collection. A mineral-based primer with SPF 15, this satin finish primer neutralizes my skin and creates a smooth, canvas for flawless makeup application. Not only does my foundation stay smooth and flawless all day, fine lines are softened and my pores seem much smaller.Excess oil is absorbed yet it provides essential moisture to parts of my skin that are dehydrated . Since this primer is formulated from naturally derived titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, there is no chemical sun blocking agents. 100% free of fragrance and oil, parbens are also left out. What you get is a primer that really works and lives up to its claims, and is all natural for a healthy skin experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment