Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sabon Lavender Apple Body Scrub

Lavender Apple Body Scrub
On a trip to New York City I discovered a quaint little shop full of hand made natural soaps and fell in love. I am a magnet for all things with a unique, one of a kind feel. The shop is housed in dark aged wood, with high shelves and ceiling beams for a uniquely antique feel. Huge chunks of natural soaps lined the counter top, ready to be cut, wrapped, and tied with ribbon. Jars of body scrubs and creams call out to me. I leave this quaint little shop carrying an enormous custom wrapped box full of my new found goodies. Already, I am anxious to surround myself in a tub of water, bubbles and soaps!

Out of my many “favorites” from what has now become a staple line in my bathing wardrobe, Lavender Apple Body Scrub. Little did I anticipate how I would love this yummy scented body scrub. I am not a huge fan of lavender, so I was not sold on this when I purchased it. The kind sales associate convinced me I must have it, it was the shops best seller. How was I to argue? But once I scooped out the sea salt, macadamia oil, almond oil, soy bean oil concoction and took in the decadent scent I was hooked. I left my bath that evening with smooth, silky, beaming skin scented with Lavender Apple. Who doesnt' want healthy skin that smells so pleasing?

1 comment:

  1. this store is amazing I just discovered it this weekend in soho,new york. the lavender apple was the scrub that I tried and I feel in love.check out what I wrote about it on my blog at:
    www.chocolateloungebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete