Monday, March 23, 2009

Dolce and Gabbana Cosmetics

Dolce and Gabbana Cosmetics to hit locations Spring 2009
I am ecstatic that my favorite designers have developed a cosmetic line! I am confidant that they have put as much attention and detail into their cosmetics as they have their fashions! The collection will include powder foundation, luminous cheek color and glow bronzing powder. To add glamour to the eyes they have included eye color quads, eye color duos, volumizing mascara and intensifying liners. A perfect pout will be achieved with cream lipsticks, shine lipsticks, ultra-shine glosses and precision lip liners. Finally, the finishing touch cannot be forgotten, intense nail lacquer. Colors in the collection will range from the luminous and demure to the dramatic and glamorous! Saks Fifth Avenue in New York and Beverly Hills will initially launch the collection beginning in April 2009. Hmmm…I think a vacation to New York is in my very near future!

1 comment: