Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ilumina Baby Bottom Balm

In my quest of natural and organic skincare, I’ve come across an array of products that claim to be natural. Some good, and some not so much! I was thrilled to find one that met its claim of being natural and organic. Illumina Baby Bottom Balm is technically designed for soothing and protecting a baby’s delicate bottom from rash and irritation. But, I have found it to be superbly effective in protecting my skin against the elements. If it’s gentle enough for baby, it had to be gentle enough for me and I was not disappointed!. And it is truly all natural! The gentle formula contains certified organic oils that prevent and heal irritation, and no BPA’s or Phthalates. Only natural and organic ingredients! Use it on your delicate area’s to shield skin of the harsh environment, or use as a healing cream on dry or cracked skin!

2 comments:

  1. Organic products are essentially earth-friendly, sustainable and natural, not only in its entity but in production mode. Which makes safer and healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that reminder. I often forget how natural and organic products are produced free of cruelty to the earth and enviroment!

    ReplyDelete