Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lush Vanilla


LUSH HEAVANILLI MASSAGE BAR

Vanilla beans (pods) are the dried unripe fruits of the orchid vanilla planifora. Every flower is pollinated by and and each blossom produces a single bean that is normally harvested after 8-9 months. Vanilla pods and vanillin extracted from them are used as flavorings in cakes, ice creams and custards. Vanilla absolute has a soothing, soft, creamy scent that most people find extremely calming and comforting, Lush uses 220 pounds or 20,000 vanilla pods each year. No wonder we smell so good!-(Lush)

With the harsh heat of the summer months, I usually need something a bit more intense and moisturizing for my skin moisturizing needs. A butter bar can be too much for my daytime use, but I load up at bedtime and let the moisturizing benefits soak in. When I wake up, head to toe is soft and well nourished to take me through the day. Just a touch of a light lotion in the morning is all I need. Heavanilli butter smells of sensual jasmine, vanilla, tonka and cinder. Soft and sensual, what a better way to soften and scent your skin than with a massage of yummy vanilla scented Heavanilli massage bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment