Thursday, September 17, 2009

Beauty on a Budget: part 2


With the economy so bad most of us are tightening the reigns on how much money we spend, so I continue with part 2! In this series, I’m going to show you how beauty does not have to break the bank! You can look and feel fabulous for very little coin. For product junkies like us, cutting down is very hard and causes major anxiety! Fortunately it does not have to be that way, you can still indulge in your obsession and it doesn’t have to cost you your first born. You can still indulge and pamper yourself with items that will be budget friendly.



Bubble bath and body wash: Johnson’s Baby Wash and Bubble Bath

Johnson and Johnson makes many wonderful products for complete body care, head to toe. And they are cost friendly! In addition to the baby shampoo I use for cleaning brushes, they make a fabulous body wash and bubble bath that I use for my nightly bath. Its mild and non irritation so if you have sensitive skin, this is for you. If it’s gentle enough for baby its gentle enough for you, I believe that’s how it goes! The scent is soft and calming and can be shared by the whole family including baby, but best of all; 15oz will only run you around $3.99.



Body Oil: Neutrogena Body Oil

Living in the southwest, it gets extremely dry and your skin suffers for it. Neutrogena Body Oil is a light y scented sesame formula that instantly absorbs into the skin sealing in much needed moisture. I apply it after my bath or shower while my skin is still damp to seal in moisture. Or I add to my bath water for a skin softening soak. Prices vary but the average prices are $10-$16 for 8oz-16oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment