Saturday, September 19, 2009

Beauty on a Budget: part 3


With the economy so bad most of us are tightening the reigns on how much money we spend, so I continue with part 3! In this series, I’m going to show you how beauty does not have to break the bank! You can look and feel fabulous for very little coin. For product junkies like us, cutting down is very hard and causes major anxiety! Fortunately it does not have to be that way, you can still indulge in your obsession and it doesn’t have to cost you your first born. You can still indulge and pamper yourself with items that will be budget friendly.
Eye Shadow: NYX Eye Shadow Singles

We diva’s love our eye shadows and can never have enough, but wow it can cost! Not anymore! NYX Shadow Singles have a stay put formula for all day wear, yet are super silky! Mix and mingle your shades, smoky, soft, neutral or high drama. With 160 shades to choose from you can have them all! At $5 each, you won’t be breaking the bank.

Foundation: Loreal True Match™ Foundation

I tried this foundation about a year ago while on a trip. I’d not received my luggage and the only store near me was a Walgreens. Not sure of the shades since I couldn’t test them, I picked one I thought was closest to my skin tone. I did a good job because it matched. Although my luggage ended up arriving shortly after, I used this for a few day more, why not, I’d spend money on it! I loved the fact that it had sunscreen, always a plus! But it wore superbly; I was in NYC so I was too busy to touch up. No worries though, I didn’t need to! With the long wear, vitamin packed formulation and Opti-blend complex for coverage control and optical pearls that blends imperfections, this was a deal! At $10.95 for a 1oz bottle you can’t beat it!


No comments:

Post a Comment