Thursday, September 3, 2009

Weekend Beauty Haul Part 2: Lorac Red Carpet Reveal Palette


Part of my weekend “retail therapy” trip included visits to several of my favorite beauty spots. I picked up what have now become the favorite items of the season! I posted in Part 1 about Chanel’s Rouge Allure Laque in Santal. My next favorite is the Red Carpet Reveal Palette by Lorac. It has three shades of shadows; debut (bone shimmer), Pose (truffle brown shimmer) and Interview (chocolate brown shimmer) and one blush; Main Attraction (nude peachy-brown). All are completely wearable and I’d actually use every item in the palette! Which is a miracle, usually palettes leave me with a few shade’s I don’t ever touch, and they go to waste!

This palette is so versatile; it can be worn for a neutral eye or smoke out the eye with the darkest shade and you are set for a sexy night time look. Or daytime if you like a smoky look for daytime. I happen to like a smoky look for anytime! The blush is a neutral peachy shade that can be worn by just about everyone. I think this palette is just perfect. If you want a bit more drama, just add more liner and double up on the mascara and you’ve go it girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment