Monday, May 17, 2010

Chanel Bikini Peach Glossimer



I wanted to write a quick update of the Bikini Peach glossimer from the Spring Pop-up collection. It was the only glossimer in the collection; the other two glosses were the Aqualumiere glosses. Being one of the top sellers of all glosses industry wide, it’s obvious why. They are long wearing and have great color payoff. This particular one I love because I’ve been looking for a true peachy shade for some time. I find the shade then I don’t like the formulation! So to have the perfect peach shade in my favorite formulation is fantastic. It has a slight shimmer to is, as most of the glossimers do. But it’s not too much to take over your lips with a spotlight of glitter. It has enough pigmentation to wear it alone, over a liner or in my case perfection over the Bondi Aqualumiere lipstick, also from the Summer Pop-up collection. My only heart break is that its limited edition and soon will be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment