Monday, May 31, 2010

TOCCA'S Stella SPF 30+ Sunscreen Towelette



The summer sun is rough on the fair ladies of the beauty world, but can be just as rough on the lucky ducky olive toned gals too. Being sun savvy is chic these days, so load up on the sunscreen! We don’t mean the white gooey stuff that sits on top of your skin like a mask, but the softly scented and super luxurious protection of Tocca’s Stella scented sunscreen wipes.

The blood-orange scented formula offers broad-spectrum protection, while its nourishing ingredients of Vitamins E and B5, aloe, marine silk and oak extracts protect and soothe even the most sensitive skin. Each individual towelette is saturated with sweetly scented sweat-resistant sunscreen, so touching up is a cinch, no matter where you are at. A day at the beach, spending an afternoon at the outdoor markets or just lounging in your hammock for a noon time nap, tuck a Tocca sunscreen towelette into your pocket for quick touch-ups whenever you need it.

Each towelette is packed with enough sunscreen for your body and face, so each package of 8 towelettes is perfect for your summer get-a-way. I found the scent to be quite refreshing, and not over powering and best of all, it didn’t class with my perfume. Once I applied it, the scent lingered lightly but then I could not even tell it was there. I loved that it didn’t smell like your typical sunscreen; medicinal. I'm off to do some Memorial Day Beauty shopping so these are on my list. I can never have enough sunscreen! Available at Sephora, Sephora.com or Tocca.com

No comments:

Post a Comment