Thursday, May 6, 2010

philosophy 'amazing grace' and ‘pure grace' perfumed antiperspirant / deodorant


As a long time user of another deodorant; whose name I won’t mention right now. But those that use it know there has not been another like it. Until now. 'amazing grace' and ‘pure grace’ perfumed antiperspirant/deodorant is amazingly clean, beautifully scented with the amazing grace or pure grace scent. Its silky formula is infused with vitamin E and moisturizing agents to soothe underarm skin leaving underarms feeling smooth and soft. However softly scented, it packs a powerful punch of protection, leaves no white residue or those awful balls of deodorant. I don’t know about anyone else, but to me there is nothing worse than wearing a beautiful sleeveless top and lifting your arms to see yucky deodorant residue! Gone, no more, never again! I originally bought this from QVC and during their last airing; I couldn’t order is fast enough before it sold out. That’s how good its ratings are. But now Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com is carrying it, and how happy I was to find that out!

No comments:

Post a Comment