Sunday, September 26, 2010

Butter London Yummy Mummy




This is one of my absolute favorite shades from Butter London! I can’t get enough of it and should they discontinue it I may have an anxiety attack! It is the perfect nude shade of beige, with just enough of a neutral pink undertone that makes is completely wearable by anyone. I love that it’s a neutral nude yet isn’t blah and boring.

Even better is that it’s a ‘good for your nails’ polish free of toluene, formaldehyde and DBP. You can certainly tell when you are using one of these polishes; you don’t get that nail polish smell that comes with traditional polishes. At $14 each these are certainly affordable, so load up on your favorites! Nordstrom is now carrying these but I’ve also seen them at select Ulta locations and at Ulta.com as well as the company website.

No comments:

Post a Comment