Sunday, September 12, 2010

Inglot Nail Lacquer



889, 953, 346, XL2
If you’ve ever even been to an Inglot Boutique, you will see a walls and walls of color and texture. It can be a bit overwhelming if you go to just browse. I would suggest that when you visit, you have an idea on what you might want to explore! Otherwise you will be like me and stare blankly for hours having made not one decision! Although a worldwide company and growing fast, in the U.S there are only two locations; New York and Las Vegas.

On this visit to Inglot, I wanted to spend some time exploring their nail polish collection. They have several formulations; the breathable collection as well as the free collection (free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP). Both formulations are intended for nail health without the addition of damaging ingredients. I have never tried either formulation, so this time I tried the formulation free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP. Again, it can be overwhelming as their polish collection is just as impressive as their color cosmetic collection!

Not only is there an immense shade selection, within each shade is a different texture. There is usually a creamy, shimmer, glitter and some even have a matte texture. I went there with an idea of some shades I needed and thank goodness for that! I could have ended up staring blankly again! I knew I wanted a nude shade for my finger nails, as well as some deep dark ones for my toes. I ended up with four; #953(creamy black), #346(creamy black with red shimmer), #899(nude shimmer with slight pink tones) and XL2 (sheer holographic shimmer). All of these shades also came in the creamy, shimmer or glitter version. I purchased the XL2 so that I can add some shimmer and variety to my creamy shades without having to purchase a whole new polish. When I applied the XL2 to my #346 it gave it shimmer with a black/green tone. Pretty! And very different I must say!

Over all, the wear is good. Not the best I’ve used but still very good, I went 5 days before I had to touch up my fingers, on my toes it’s still going strong. Each polish is $10 so very affordable, which makes it possible to indulge in the variety of colors! These are definitely worth checking out, many fun colors to play on your polish fetish!

No comments:

Post a Comment