Monday, September 20, 2010

Chanel Insousiance Rouge Allure Extrait


Insouciance Rouge Allure Extrait

 
I couldn’t resist these gorgeous glosses; every single one was just stunning! But, as things go, I couldn’t get all of them and had to choose a few I couldn’t live without. One of those was Insouciance. This is the perfect nude, and great paired with a smoldering smoky eye. It has just enough body to give the right amount of color yet does not wash me out. Not to mention the texture, talk about divine! It is creamy, soothing and long wearing all at the same time.

I have found that I can use this shade in several ways. I apply it over Chanel Beige Lip liner (from a previous collection) for that’ just a hint of color’ look. But I especially love it paired with it‘s sister Rouge Allure Lipstick in ‘Insouciance’, again from a previous collection. Together these make the perfect pair! Maybe Chanel had this in mind already!

Insouciance Rouge Allure Lipstick, Insouciance Rouge Allure Extrait


Each one is $32 so it’s a bit pricey to get all of them and let me tell you, you will be tempted!  Saks has had the exclusive rights to the collection but it is at other counters now. So if you were waiting for it, it available. The first sell out will happen fast ladies, so get it fast. As I’m told, customers have been calling daily on the delivery date!

No comments:

Post a Comment