Monday, December 13, 2010

Coach and Estee Lauder Purchase with Purchase




These were selling out before they even hit the stores since pre-orders flooded the sales counter for those who saw these and had to have them! I don’t blame them since I was one of the ones who said “are you kidding, this is a steal”! The set was a purchase with purchase; when you purchased any Estee Lauder fragrance item you could purchase the Coach cosmetics bag for $35. So, what makes this like the best deal ever? The bag is currently at Coach stores for $68 and does not come with any of the cosmetic items included in the PWP. This PWP came with an eye/cheek palette, eyeliner, two lipsticks, a lip-gloss, a retractable eye brush as well as a retractable face/blush brush. Now, tell me that isn’t the best deal ever! So if you could get one, this was the way to go.  I purchased a fragrance gift set for a friend and got this for me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment