Tuesday, December 21, 2010

philosophy's holiday greetings



As all who read my blog know, I LOVE philosophy’s holiday sets. No exception for this one! It’s absolutely yummy and once again, I am wishing they made these little pretties in the full sized items. But for now I will enjoy them while I can.





The set contains the most scrumptious Brown Butter Cookie 3-in-1 and Coconut Macaroon Body Butter with a Pink Frosted Cookie Lip Shine to add shimmer and shine for a delicious holiday pout. The wash is 4oz and the body butter is 2oz with the lip shine in full size. The set comes housed in a box shaped like a mailbox with holiday scenes which is perfect for gift giving should you chose to gift this. I gifted it, right to me, myself and I! I love foodie comfort scents and this one has hit the spot. Especially with the cold weather upon us, this gives me just the right amount of comfort and joy. It’s a sweet cookie scent but not so sweet that it overwhelms. And the body butter is wonderfully yummy and doesn’t clash with the wash. I’ve been using this with my night time bath so I can enjoy the scent while I am relaxing for bed. How’s that for getting relaxed for a good night’s sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment