Tuesday, December 7, 2010

philosophy Holidy Hostess Gift Set


As much I love any thing philosophy, I love their holiday creations even more! It always makes me sad that they are only her for a quick short time; I wait all year for the yummy holiday treats. This year I am especially in love with the Icy Cinnamon Sugar collection. It’s a yummy treat without the extra calories and even though it sounds very sweet and sticky, it’s just enough to fulfill the craving for the foodie comfort scents.



The Holiday Hostess is a perfect little set to get or give; it contains a body lotion as well as the infamous 3-in-1 shower gel, bubble bath and shampoo both in an 8oz size. This particular scent did not come with the lotion in the normal 16oz size, so it was a special treat for the set to contain a matching lotion. Plus, at the price point of $20 for the set it is an affordable treat. When you think of Icy Cinnamon Sugar you would think it would be an overly sweet scent, but it really isn’t. The cinnamon tones down the sugar making it a bit more of a grown up sweetness. The shower gel does not clash with anything you might chose to moisturize with, but if you layer with the matching lotion you can carry the scent outside of the shower. The lotion is a great body moisturizer and absorbs quickly; and the scent is soft and not over powering. So no worries on smelling like a sugar cube!

I purchased my first set during Sephora’s friends and family event. Luckily I got my order before the event was over because I was able to place another order and stock up on a few more. They are still available at most locations that carry philosophy. But I must warn you, they have a lot of holiday goodies this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment