Saturday, July 4, 2009

Life a little easier!



Multi-use Palettes


Finding things that make our busy lives easier is no easy feat! This is why I love it when lines have multi-use palettes. A few I like in particular are Givenchy’s face palettes. They are tiny palettes that contain 9 shades of matte and shimmer shades, and most often come with a handy brush nestled into the bottom for easy on the go touch-ups. Givenchy’s Sunny palette is one I like particularly for the summer months; it contains 9 varying shades of brown, gold and bronze in matte and shimmer shades. They are fabulous as a bronzer but they can be used as shadows as well. The colors compliment any skin-tone and make contouring cheeks and eyes a cinch. These little gems fit into any makeup pouch, big or small but they sure do pack a punch! I love these for travel especially when I don’t want to check my bag at the airport. They are small but have exactly what I need for cheeks and eyes.

And of course master of makeup Bobbi Brown has her palettes that you can fill with an array of products from foundation to lips of all sorts. Mine has a foundation, concealer, a shadow, a liner shadow, a blush and a lip gloss. I have everything I need in one handy palette. These are handy and make having everything you need right at your fingertips. These are a bit larger than the Givenchy ones but they are re-fillable and hold a larger array of products.

More and more lines are coming out with multi-use palettes, so it’s a matter a choice and which ones will work for you and your needs. Sometimes I need a little and sometimes I need a lot! My needs change from day to day so the more choices I have, the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment