Friday, July 17, 2009

We wish for "A Perfect World"


Origins “A Perfect World” Collection

It’s still very hot and we are in the midst of summer so it’s hard to look ahead and think about what we will incorporate into our beauty routines for the upcoming winter months! But I’m a girl who plans ahead, plus it gives me reason to start buying those things I love! Origins has a collection I use not only during the winter months but all year round whenever I want to pamper myself. “A Perfect World” consists of a body wash, hydrating lotion and hydrating body cream. All are superbly lush and nourishing; loaded with hydrating butters and white tea to keep you flake-free and looking young all year round. When it’s hot and I don’t need the deep nourishment of a body cream, I use the body wash and lotion. But when the winter months are upon us and I need that extra bit of hydration, out comes the body cream! Both the lotion and body cream are highly hydrating; absorb quickly and oh the soft heavenly scent! And don’t forget about Origins commitment to using ingredients that are natural and friendly to not only our bodies, but the earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment