Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Magic Wand!


GHD Styler

One day I stood in the isle of my local Ulta store staring at the array of flat irons. They all claimed to be the best, offering an assortment of benefits. Having already gone through several that sorely lacked results, I was now confused and disappointed. That day, I did not end up with the magical wand I yearned for.

Needing a pick-me-up, later that week I ended up at Sephora. The rep for GHD was in the store showing the GHD Flat Iron Styler, a pink one at that! I was instantly intrigued, even if it was only for the hot pink shade that made me want to instantly love it! She told me of its ability to heat up in seconds, it’s curved ceramic plates that made even the most unruly hair sleek and smooth in seconds, and how creating curls was a cinch! Making curls with a flat iron? I’d never heard of that one before! Wow, they sure pull out all the punches when promoting a product. On and on went the promises for smooth, silky, shiny hair.

I bought the pretty little thing that day; I’d never spend that much money on a flat iron before. But Sephora’s promise that I could return it should it not live up to its promises, left me with nothing to lose. Let me first tell you, I have thick, coarse, and extremely frizzy hair. It takes a lot to make my hair smooth and silky, and often times at least an hour is wasted to end up with mediocre results. I now live my days with smooth, straight hair that shows no signs of frizz! My hair has never been so healthy and shiny. Since my style now lasts days, I shampoo less, blow dry less and only use my GHD for touch-ups! So you could say, I did not return it. It not only lived up to its promises, it has surpassed my expectations. My life has been forever changed, or should I say my hair has been forever changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment