Monday, July 20, 2009

Noodle and Boo makes soft hands so luxurious!


NOODLE AND BOO WHOLESOME HAND LOTION

I stumbled upon the Noodle and Boo line by accident. And what a wonderful accident it was! I was looking for something for daily use and with my sensitive skin, that can be a chore! Noodle and Boo was created especially for sensitive skin; the gentle formula soothes and moisturizes with Vitamins A, C and E and is formulated without Phthalate, Sulfate or Parabens. Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic, each and every product is not only safe for us but for our little bundles of joy as well. The line consists of everything from shampoo to face and body wipes. I especially love, love, love the Wholesome Hand Lotion. It is gentle, soothing and leaves hands extra soft and replenished between hand washings. And I didn’t even mention the soft comforting scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment