Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Long wear shine, where have you been!


Lancôme 'La Laque Fever' Lip Shine


I have been searching for a long lasting lip color for as long as I can remember. Most long wears tend to be more opaque, and I tend to like my lip colors a bit more sheer. Not to mention that most long wear lip colors tend to dry out my lips! We all know how that its! My lovely gals at the Lancome counter promised I would love the color intensity, shine and wear ability of their new lip product, so I picked up a few! The colors are magnificent and the multi-dimensional shine gives the illusion of fuller lips! They promise six hour wear without touchup, and although they wear the longest of any gloss type lip color I’ve ever used, it wasn’t for six hours. I had to touch up after about two. But to go two hours without a touch up is nothing to complain about when it comes to a glossy lip color. The color stayed shiny for the whole two hours, and they did not dry out my lips! For a long wear, these are exceptional!

No comments:

Post a Comment