Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dior –Vernis in Black Sequins




This particular shade is from the Dior Fall collection and is going fast. It seems as if black is back! And it is as sophisticated as ever! I especially love this color for the shiny black with silver shimmer, it adds a bit of edge to any look. Aside from how gorgeous this shade is, I love the wear. I’ve been wearing this shade for four days without one single chip, and its going strong for lasting a full week. I’ve only had one other brand go a full week with perfect wear. I am thinking it’s the micro shimmer that is helping it adhere. Almost all polishes with shimmer or glitter seem to last longer.

I have a few shades from other brands that are similar, but what I like most about this one is that it has shimmer/glitter that is micro-fine. I don’t always want the bigger shimmer or glitter when I want to pair it with a more conservative work outfit, but this works since it’s a bit more toned down. I’m not quite sure how black nail polish can be called “toned down” but there you go. It works and that’s what matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment