Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dolce and Gabbana
The Eyeshadow Quads in Stromboli and Mediterraneo



The allure of Dolce and Gabbana cosmetics is not only that it is hard to get your hands on, but that it offers exceptional products. The colors are straight off the runways of Milan, bringing fashion and color together. Each season brings new shades and textures, each just as fabulous as the last.

Stromboli The Eyeshadow Quad

Meditteraneo The Eyeshadow Quad

My two all time favorite eye shadow quads from the line are Mediterraneo and Stromboli. I tend to like neutral shades that are workable for every day wear, but I also love a pop of color once in a while. It is quite often that I don’t have enough time to re-do my whole look to transition from work to evening, but when there is a shade in a quad that will add a bit of night time drama, I love it! Each of these has all of that and more.

The Mediterraneo quad has the warm neutral shades as well as a deep green for transforming your look into something a bit deeper and more dramatic. The shades in this quad truly remind me of the shades of the Mediterranean. The Stromboli quad too has some excellent neutral shades; however they are a bit more golden in tone. There is also a true black with a bit of golden shimmer; this is a gorgeous addition to transform your day look into a night time look. It’s perfect for a smoky eye with a touch of light. The texture is silky and blendable, and able to de intensified if used with a damp brush or sponge applicator. Overall, I like this line a bit more each time I use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment