Friday, June 18, 2010

Chantecaille Protection Naturelle SPF 46 Powder & Refill



With the summer sun beating down on us, it’s important to wear effective sun protection. It can be a bit overwhelming to have so much product on your face; from your skincare to sunscreen, then color products it can leave some wanting to leave out the most important step, sunscreen. The unbelievable formulation of Protection Naturelle Spf 46 powder provides a natural sunscreen that is smooth, transparent and natural. The mineral powders absorb oil without drying your skin yet blends perfectly for a smooth silky finish. I love that I can reapply my sunscreen while touching up my powder so that I have constant protection from sun exposure. Even better is that it comes in a flow-through brush applicator that is refillable. It’s portable, refillable and it delivers. The initial price is $65 but each refill is only $30 so it’s a great deal in my opinion, you’re getting two products in one. Right now it only comes in two shades; light and bronze. For my light-medium skin tone I use the light and it’s a good match. I haven’t tried the bronze but I can only assume if you have darker skin tone, the bronze might work for you. This is definitely worth a try if you’re looking for a multitasking product.

No comments:

Post a Comment